Cloudflare page issue

Please explain what is happening when I constantly get this error type page every three or four pages i surf to, thereby completely ruining my online experience and cutting down my productivity by roughly 75%

What is going on here and WHAT can I do to STOP THIS?

URGENT!

WEB SERVES UP PAGES LIKE THIS:

Please enable cookies.

Error 1001 Ray ID: 5aa76ad8c94c06ed • 2020-06-28 12:30:08 UTC

DNS resolution error

What happened?

You’ve requested a page on a website (bannerblitzmailer com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (bannerblitzmailer com). There are two potential causes of this:

• Most likely: if the owner just signed up for Cloudflare it can take a few minutes for the website’s information to be distributed to our global network.
  • Less likely: something is wrong with this site’s configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider’s DNS fails.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 5aa76ad8c94c06ed • Your IP: 79.68.150.160 • Performance & security by [Cloudflare](https://www.cloudflare.com/ 5xx-error-landing?utm_source=error_footer) (NB urls have been deconstructed by me)

Hi @samvere2,

That site doesn’t seem to be using Cloudflare at the moment, but here’s some information on the error. If you are signed up through a Cloudflare partner, they hsould be able to offer assistance with this.