Cloudflare NS Update

Cloudflare’s main page references NS change/update: Remove these nameservers:How will and what does this affect. Will my email be affected. Sorry novice here, Thanks for insight and help

vita.ns.Cloudflare.com
thomas.ns.Cloudflare.com

Replace with Cloudflare’s nameservers

Nameserver 1
burt.ns.Cloudflare.com

Nameserver 2
leah.ns.Cloudflare.com.

Different Cloudflare name servers? How did you manage that? My Cloudflare name servers never change.

Regardless, as long as you have all the DNS records that your host recommends (the ones you’ve had all along), everything will work. But here’s some more information regarding Email when using Cloudflare:

I guess due to moving to a new account…

Oh…then there’s this:
https://support.Cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/204615358-How-to-move-domains-between-Cloudflare-accounts

1 Like

Cloudflare is saying that on their main page. Cloudflare does not handle my email. Barracuda does and those MX are in place. I just wondered if everyone made those changes referenced on Cloudflare’s main page. thanks

It’s all up to you. As long as your MX records point where your mail host tells you to, mail delivery will succeed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.