Cloudflare not working with Blogger subdomain

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I am sorry to hear you’re experiencing an issue here.

Is it like a myblog.blogspot.com domain or?

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Blogger blog working over HTTPS connection?

May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

Are you using a CNAME type of the DNS record?
Is it set to unproxied :grey: (DNS-only)

A topic with some helpful information and ideas:

Useful articles:

Additional helpful information here:

A Blogger Community says:

Cite:

To answer your question, YES you can use Cloudflare if you have a Blogger site with a Custom Domain but NO you can’t if you are using a *.blogspot.com address. You go to their website (cloudflare.com) sign up for an account (I recommend the FREE plan), attach your domain to Cloudflare, change the Name Servers from your domain registrar to Cloudflare’s Name Servers (Cloudflare will provide this information) and voila you’re good to go.

You can keep the SSL/TLS setting for your main domain “as-is” when it’s working for your naked-domain hostname or www domain hostname.

Nevertheless, using Page Rules, you can create a Page Rule and select an SSL option to configure different SSL/TLS setting (Flex, Full, Strict, Off) or disable it for a different hostname like sub-domain blog.example.com on which you’re trying to setup and configure your Blogger while not appyling the effect on your main doman.

Example, example.com and www.example.com are on Full (Strict) under the “SSL/TLS” tab of Cloudflare dashboard and both on HTTPS, while the blog.example.com is Off (HTTP only) via Page Rule.

Helpful article here: