Cloudflare not working in website

I connected my website to Cloudflare but it is not working i don’t know why please help me.

my website is itspopular.in

As far as I have checked, currently your domain is not using Cloudflare.
The nameservers of your domain are not pointed to Cloudflare nameservers.

;QUESTION
itspopular.in. IN NS
;ANSWER
itspopular.in. 3599 IN NS ns27.domaincontrol.com.
itspopular.in. 3599 IN NS ns28.domaincontrol.com.

You would need to add a Website to Cloudflare account and then change the nameservers for your domain at your domain registar.

Kindly, see here how to add a Website to Cloudflare and how to change nameservers:

1 Like

i have changed the name server but its show futures website is coming here

Then you would need to wait for few hours due to DNS propagation.

1 Like

ok will try

The nameservers still don’t point to Cloudflare and that message is coming from your current origin servers not through Cloudflare when pointed ot the www site. If you manage the server you should check your webserver config, else you should ask your host to verify the site is configured for SSL.

1 Like

now see error visit itspopular.in my website you will see the error

That is directly from the origin, not Cloudflare. If you are the site owner, it says to log into (your hosting provider) to configure / launch the site.

<div class="row">
    <div class="col-md-12">
      <div class="main-icon text-success"><span class="uxicon uxicon-clock-refresh"></span></div>
      <h1>Future home of something quite cool.</h1>
      <p class="lead">If you're the <strong>site owner</strong>, <a href="/cpanel">log in</a> to launch this site</p>
      <p class="lead">If you are a <strong>visitor</strong>, check back soon.</p>
1 Like

now see my website its is showing page not fond

how an i fix it

I can see that your name servers are now set to Cloudflare:

dig itspopular.in NS +short
bonnie.ns.cloudflare.com.
dane.ns.cloudflare.com.

If your site is loading a page that you are not expecting, I recommend verifying that the IP address from your Cloudflare DNS record is pointing to the correct IP where the site is hosted.

You may need to contact your hosting provider for further assistance regarding the configuration of your site on the CPanel server you are on.

Cheers,

how can i do this

1. Click on “Pause Cloudflare on Site” in the Overview page for your domain. Then wait five minutes to take effect.
  2. Make sure the site loads with HTTPS. If not, then ask your host to fix it so it does.

1 Like

okay after that

any one can help me to solve ths problem

@mashooqe0489, you may want to step back and review the getting started steps and some #tutorials, they’ll help you to move forward a lot more efficiently than a question at a time.

:point_down:

2 Likes

Why would you ask for the OP’s address? It’s the whole point of the forum to have a discussion here. Plus, @cscharff and @sdayman already pointed out the issue and the OP just needs to fix this with his host.

1 Like