Cloudflare not updating my NS servers from 10 days

dns

#1

10 days ago i started using nameservers of cloudflare .i updated the nameservers of cloudflare at my domain registrar.but from till now i am not able to use my site issue is that as a registrar once the Nameservers are registered at the registry, the registrar’s work is done. Hence, this seems to be something from DNS end.
they are replying me after 2,3 days.i am stuck .anyone knows how can i come out from this situation.


#2

What’s your domain?


#3

miningbulb.com


#4

It looks like you’re set at Cloudflare, but don’t have DNS records for your website on the Cloudflare DNS page at dash.cloudflare.com

Can you check and see what DNS entries are there? There should be “A” or “CNAME” records for miningbulb.com and www


#5

However, as a registrar once the Nameservers are registered at the registry, the registrar’s work is done. Hence, this seems to be something from DNS end.

The issue here is that the nameservers are changed at the service providers end to rob.ns.cloudflare.com, liz.ns.cloudflare.com. However, the dig results are as follows:

dig ns miningbulb.com +trace

; <<>> DiG 9.8.2rc1-RedHat-9.8.2-0.37.rc1.el6_7.6 <<>> ns miningbulb.com +trace
;; global options: +cmd
. 28676 IN NS a.root-servers.net.
. 28676 IN NS b.root-servers.net.
. 28676 IN NS c.root-servers.net.
. 28676 IN NS d.root-servers.net.
. 28676 IN NS e.root-servers.net.
. 28676 IN NS f.root-servers.net.
. 28676 IN NS g.root-servers.net.
. 28676 IN NS h.root-servers.net.
. 28676 IN NS i.root-servers.net.
. 28676 IN NS j.root-servers.net.
. 28676 IN NS k.root-servers.net.
. 28676 IN NS l.root-servers.net.
. 28676 IN NS m.root-servers.net.
;; Received 505 bytes from 172.27.152.39#53(172.27.152.39) in 30 ms

com. 172800 IN NS a.gtld-servers.net.
com. 172800 IN NS b.gtld-servers.net.
com. 172800 IN NS c.gtld-servers.net.
com. 172800 IN NS d.gtld-servers.net.
com. 172800 IN NS e.gtld-servers.net.
com. 172800 IN NS f.gtld-servers.net.
com. 172800 IN NS g.gtld-servers.net.
com. 172800 IN NS h.gtld-servers.net.
com. 172800 IN NS i.gtld-servers.net.
com. 172800 IN NS j.gtld-servers.net.
com. 172800 IN NS k.gtld-servers.net.
com. 172800 IN NS l.gtld-servers.net.
com. 172800 IN NS m.gtld-servers.net.
;; Received 492 bytes from 192.58.128.30#53(192.58.128.30) in 56 ms

miningbulb.com. 172800 IN NS rob.ns.cloudflare.com.
miningbulb.com. 172800 IN NS liz.ns.cloudflare.com.
;; Received 170 bytes from 192.41.162.30#53(192.41.162.30) in 503 ms

miningbulb.com. 86400 IN NS alexis.ns.cloudflare.com.
miningbulb.com. 86400 IN NS nora.ns.cloudflare.com.

As per the whois lookup result, the domain nameservers are rob.ns.cloudflare.com, liz.ns.cloudflare.com, however, the NS records are still alexis.ns.cloudflare.com and nora.ns.cloudflare.com as per https://dnschecker.org/


#6

from 10 days i am contacting cloudflare support they said they it will be done soon
they reply me after 3 days .their support is very slow
some ss of their chat with me as fallows



#7

Cloudflare provided you a pair of nameservers on the DNS tab and the overview tab. The nameservers you have entered at your registrar do not match the pair you were provided.