I’m new to this so please pardon my ignorance. I set up CloudFare through my hosting company (Liquid Web). Because I did this, it did not require me to change my DNS. It did however require me to update CNAME records which I did.
When I tried various methods to check for the CDN (Dr. Flare, view source) I see no reference that the CDN in fact is working.
My host told me it’s because I’m on the free plan and my site has too many files/too large for CloudFare to handle under the free plan. Not sure how true that is.
In any event I need help determining if in fact the CDN is enabled. And if so, how come it is not handling my images, scripts and other elements.
Here is the site in question: https://www.velvetinkmedia.com/