Cloudflare not point to correct IP getting 500 Internal Server Error on Webpage

Here’s the HTML code:

500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Our website is https://www.steadfastchurch.com. I have no web coding experience or anything like that. I don’t know where to begin to fix this issue.

We have a dedicated IP, but cloudflare is not pointing to it and I ran the DNS checker and I’m not sure if these IP’s are pointing to cloudflare or not?

Can someone help me, please?

I have attached some print screens of what I am seeing, and comments from our hosting provider. Hopefully, this helps.

Another print screen.

Last print screen.

That error is coming from the server.

The reason you don’t see your server’s IP address is because it’s proxied by Cloudflare.

If you need to troubleshoot this with Cloudflare out of the loop, you can click Pause Cloudflare on Site from the Overview page, lower right corner. It takes 5 minutes for this to take effect.

Hi sdayman,

I paused Cloudflare 30 mins ago and I am still seeing the cloudflare error in the html code?

It’s definitely coming from your server:

Just for your enjoyment…I went into our Weebly account and replublished our website and it started working. Go figure!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.