I can’t seem to get cloudflare to cache my static content. I run an online shop with woocommerce extension. Html pages by default is bypassed and marked as dynamic under cf-cache status. What concerns me is the image file, css, and js files. I tried several product pages using chrome incognito mode and cf-cache status is showing missed or expired no matter how many times I reload the page. The following are the settings I have under Cloudflare.
Speed Optimization: All minification enabled, Brotli Enabled, Rocket Loader Off
Caching Configuration: Caching level set to Standard, Browser Cache TTL Respect Existing Headers
Page Rules: none set
Here’s what I see from inspect network under google chrome.
- Request URL:
- Request Method:GET
- Status Code:200 (from memory cache)
- Remote Address:184.108.40.206:443
- Referrer Policy:strict-origin-when-cross-origin
- alt-svc:h3-27=":443"; ma=86400, h3-28=":443"; ma=86400, h3-29=":443"; ma=86400, h3=":443"; ma=86400
- cache-control:public, max-age=604800
- date:Wed, 23 Jun 2021 04:42:41 GMT
- expect-ct:max-age=604800, report-uri=“https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct”
- expires:Wed, 30 Jun 2021 04:42:41 GMT
- last-modified:Wed, 16 Jun 2021 10:26:03 GMT
Expiry is set to expire on June 30th, yet everytime I reload the page, css & js files always show expired and would not cache. I have tried purge all cache and clear browser cookies, none seem to work. Not sure what seems to be blocking Cloudflare from creating new cache for these static content onto its edge server.