CloudFlare not available: Failed to reach API endpoint

guys i have this problem by a couple of days, i can’t clear the cloudflare cache as the W3TC extension cannot connect to the API, i also tried to reauthorize but nothing…

The error is “Failed to purge: CloudFlare cache: Failed to reach API endpoint” and if I open the extension I have this: “CloudFlare not available: Failed to reach API endpoint”

I can’t even clear the cache from the varnish plugin, probably for the same reason…

Does anyone have any ideas? someone have the same problem?

thanks

Can you look in your PHP error logs or that plugin’s logs? If there are logs, there might (should) be more info such as the actual error the API responded with.

how can i check the logs? I tried to install a plugin that does it but it gives me an error:

An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums.

ah, if your server is even having an issue contacting WordPress.org, then the server your website is on must have deeper underlying issues. You should ask you host about fixing this, as it’s not a problem with CF nor the CF plugin.

I solved the problem by contacting my hosting provider, thanks for the help