Cloudflare new firewall system breaking website

Hi.
So, my current ISP IP has kind of bad reputation (blocked in 5 Known spam list out of 80). Because of that every time when i try to access my website i get " please wait, verifying website and then it redirect me to some random url (https://www.mydomain.com/z0f76a1d14fd21a8fb5fd0d03e0fdc3d3cedae52f?wsidchk=2648531) which is obviously 404…
Another issue is my website kinda loading broken (i noticed it is only happening if i try to access website from bad reputable IP.)
Ideally what Cloudflare should have done is simply verify the page, than open the page without breaking anything or redirecting anywhere…
but seems like Cloudflare made some horrible changes into their firewall causing this issue…
so now can someone tell me how to fix that issue…?!
Thank You…

anyone??

Please read my answer to another topic on this subject.

i forwarded your message to my host (even before posting here), they checked multiple times, according to them, no issue from their side… they have checked immunify360 config but everything is fine…

imunify360 is not a Cloudflare product. It’s a product sold to hosting providers. If they say it’s all good, then there’s nothing Cloudflare can do.

As for the second issue, if you website is :orange: on Cloudflare, you can check the Firewall logs to see what exactly is blocking/challenging requests.

but clearly Cloudflare changed something which causing some kind of conflict or so… Everything was fine, for me, issue started today… Before that no issue… also disabling Cloudflare fix issue so seems like its Cloudflare issue (or they should atleast provide proper documentation regarding this problem and how to fix it).
As for firewall logs, nothing there… Blank… No logs…

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.