Cloudflare is not working on my second domain

Hi,

I have recently setup cloudflare for changed-society.nl, now since cloudflare is setup the website shows a plesk page instead of the website.
I have setup cloudflare for changed-society.com aswell with exactly the same settings and this website is working perfectly fine. What could be the issue?

Yours sincerely.

When I test it from my end, it works fine.

Maybe it could be the local ISP DNS cache? Have you tried clearing your Web browser cache or restarting your router (or running command like ipconfig/flushdns)?

Hey i have just paused cloudflare, switched to the old nameservers and then activated cloudflare and changed to the cloudflare nameservers again. For some reason it looks like it is working now. I will keep you updated when it goed offline again. Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

If recently changed or moved to Cloudflare, for a proper DNS propagation time, it may take up to 24-48 hours to apply the changes, even some time too for your local DNS (or the ISP provider) to apply the changes and respect it as-is.

Nevertheless, I could only add a note here as far as a day or two ago, I am experiencing some issues with one of my local homecountry ISP as it seems it didn’t yet updated the records for one domain in the 48 hours time-frame, rather it takes some much longer (I hope 72 will be enough) with some unknown reason why, and some of my users/visitors experience outage, while all the other working fine :smiley:

Working with the old nameservers as far as I see and as far as you switched them back away from Cloudflare :smiley:

QUESTION
changed-society.nl. IN NS
ANSWER
changed-society.nl. 14400 IN NS ns1.cloud86.nl.
changed-society.nl. 14400 IN NS ns2.cloud86.nl.
AUTHORITY
ADDITIONAL

Maybe it could also be due to the HTTPS, or rather and better to ask what SSL option has been selected in the SSL/TLS tab of Cloudflare dashboard for your domain name?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.