Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (cdn.consumidorpositivo.com.br)

Problem:
When I try to access cdn.consumidorpositivo.com.br I get the following response:

You've requested a page on a website (cdn.consumidorpositivo.com.br) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (cdn.consumidorpositivo.com.br).

Ray ID: 63453acb8cfdf3cb
    Timestamp: 2021-03-23 05:23:47 UTC
    Your IP address: ***
    Requested URL: cdn.consumidorpositivo.com.br/consumidorpositivo/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/cartilha-domestica.pdf
    Error reference number: 1016
    Server ID: FL_97F202
    User-Agent:

Is cdn.consumidorpositivo.com.br your domain?

If so, can you check if you have an A or CNAME record for your sub-domain cdn at your Cloudflare dashboard? Can you check if the IP address under “content” column is correctly typed?

Due to error 1016, have you checked on the below article?:

Same responce @nicolas.suzuki

Also, when it says “Error reference number: 1016” this may also be a 1016 error which means Origin DNS error (which is what it is saying)

So, this is an error 1016 not error 1000! Error 1000 means DNS points to prohibited IP
Common causes for Error 1016 are:

A missing DNS that mentions origin IP address.
A in the Cloudflare DNS points to an unresolvable external domain.
The origin host names (CNAMEs) in your Cloudflare Load Balancer default, region, and fallback pools are unresolvable. Use a fallback pool configured with an origin IP as a backup in case all other pools are unavailable.
When creating a Spectrum app with a CNAME origin, you need first to create a CNAME on the Cloudflare DNS side that points to the origin. Please see Spectrum CNAME origins for more details

If that doesn’t help let me know! But it’s returning error 1016 not error 1000!

The CNAME target of your record in the screenshot cannot be resolved. In your DNS control panel verify that the target is correct (if it’s correct, the authoritative DNS for the target is not because it doesn’t resolve).

1 Like

Thank you all for your replies!
I’m not the admin of this domain, so I’ll try to contact them to get this solved and point to this thread.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.