Please allowlist Zscaler Public IPs so that we can access website “marche.com.br”
Is that a 1020 error you are getting? I can visit the site without issue. I suspect this is a firewall rule that is blocking your access and has nothing to do with Cloudflare, rather it is due to a deliberate action by the site owner, you need to contact them to ask why.
I’m getting 403 response from Cloudflare
SSL connection using TLSv1.2 / ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256
- ALPN: server accepted h2
- Server certificate:
- subject: CN=www.marche.com.br
- start date: Feb 17 11:59:18 2023 GMT
- expire date: May 18 12:57:15 2023 GMT
- issuer: C=US; O=Google Trust Services LLC; CN=GTS CA 1P5
- SSL certificate verify result: unable to get local issuer certificate (20), continuing anyway.
- Using HTTP2, server supports multiplexing
- Copying HTTP/2 data in stream buffer to connection buffer after upgrade: len=0
- h2h3 [:method: HEAD]
- h2h3 [:path: /]
- h2h3 [:scheme: https]
- h2h3 [:authority: www.marche.com.br]
- h2h3 [user-agent: curl/7.84.0]
- h2h3 [accept: /]
- Using Stream ID: 1 (easy handle 0x8046ba800)
HEAD / HTTP/2
- Connection state changed (MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS == 256)!
< HTTP/2 403
< date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 13:31:42 GMT
date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 13:31:42 GMT
< content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
< cache-control: max-age=15
< expires: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 13:31:57 GMT
expires: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 13:31:57 GMT
I cannot recreate the error and suspect you’ve run afoul of a WAF rule blocking your access. You could try a VPN and/or contact the site owner to see if they have a policy to block your traffic.
You will need to speak with the website owner. Cloudflare provides a set of tools for website operators to allow/block traffic as they see fit. It does not manage firewalls or make decisions on traffic to block/allow on behalf of customers using its services.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.