CloudFlare is already activated for "daliansky.net" under a different account.How to fix this error, please help

I use Fir3Cloud to manage the addition of a domain name in the background, prompting the following information:

CloudFlare is already activated for “daliansky.net” under a different account. If you want to enable CloudFlare through this partner, please log in to your CloudFlare account and choose "Disconnect " on your CloudFlare DNS Settings page.

I want to know how to completely delete the domain name daliansky.net, no matter which account it is in, or can you tell me which id is under CloudFlare.
Thank you very much, please forgive me for my English. Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks again.

If you have domain access for that domain with you then change the name servers to your hosting account. So that the Cloudflare will got disconnected without login into that Cloudflare account.

Once you remove the current Cloudflare login details, you can add it on your new Cloudflare account.

closed #3

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.