Cloudflare IPv4 Ranges - How to add them with a hard firewall rule limit

Argo won’t fix that either, as the issue is not Cloudflare related as I mentioned before.

You first need to sort out the link issues with your provider.

I would probably hop providers if I could use Argo

With a new IP address they couldn’t go for your server any more and you wouldn’t need Argo either.

My recommendation, get a completely new address, make sure it does not leak, and block on Cloudflare whatever needs blocking.

I got a new IP earlier today, it didn’t change the issue at all. I could still see that the NIC on my origin was maxed out. I have 0 clue how it could have got out, let alone that fast.

Then that address leaked as well. I assume you did challenge requests on Cloudflare and that did not change anything.

As long as they go for the server there is nothing on Cloudflare you could use to mitigate that.

I’ve seen that, but it doesn’t seem to be necessarily true.

Yeah, at the moment I’m in “I’m Under Attack” mode, which isn’t doing anything because as you say, they’re just going for the origin, and the act of blocking all these requests is just overloading the NIC.

Here’s the DNS for my site, is there anything here that jumps out to you as a misconfiguration?

Considering that all relevant records are proxied it should not have leaked via DNS, but then there are plenty of other ways too. A couple I mentioned earlier.

Yeah, mail seems to be one I see a lot, but I don’t run any mail servers.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.