Cloudflare Internships and positions for new graduates

It’s spring (well in the Northern hemisphere anyway) and I believe we’re starting to see Internship opportunities pop up.

If you don’t see a position explicitly called out as an internship in a department you might be interested in (e.g. Marketing or Legal or Development) you can either choose to a. believe Cloudflare would have no interest in learning about someone with your unique experiences, drive and talents (in which case, you’re probably right) or b. reach out on another position in the same department and make a pitch in a cover letter or c. find another way to get the attention of someone at Cloudflare to start a conversation about the universe of the possible.

The same is true for new graduates… just because we have an open role for a Senior X or Head of Y does not mean that we’re not also keeping our eye out for interesting candidates to help build out our teams.

Disclaimers:

1. I’m not in HR, have 0 people reporting to me and have final say over the hiring of absolutely no one.
  2. Cloudflare sets a high bar for it’s candidates (I somehow slipped by, but no system is perfect).

Posting this because my recent graduate is out looking for a job and I know it can be overwhelming at times. Instead of binge watching the office tonight, write a blog post about something technical that interests you or create some art or make a PR on an open source project or learn what a PR is. You got this!

Good luck y’all… whether you wind up at Cloudflare or not I’m rooting for you. :smiley:

6 Likes