Google pagespeed insights flags the following:
Expect-CT header is deprecated and will be removed. Chrome requires Certificate Transparency for all publicly trusted certificates issued after April 30, 2018.
Cloudflare is injecting this header but I’m not sure how to disable it?
You can disable it by making a transform rule
- Go to your Cloudflare dashboard
- Navigate to the Rules tab
- Find and select Transform Rules → Modify Response Header
- Create a new Transform Rule
- Select “Remove”
- Input “Expect-CT” as the Header Name
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.