Cloudflare images, APO & WP Rocket on Wordpress

We are considering using Cloudflare APO and Cloudflare Images to speed up our WooCommerce site, and we are currently using the Cloudflare CDN via the WP Rocket plugin.

Our site is quite image heavy, but I am wondering whether it is necessary to use both APO and Cloudflare images?

Is Cloudflare Images implemented on a WooCommerce site via the APO plugin as well? I didn’t find a lot of info or documentation about how to enable Images on a Wordpress site.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Cloudflare Community. I’ll be glad to assist you.

You can use both Cloudflare APO and Cloudflare Images together on your WooCommerce site. APO optimises the delivery of your website content, while Cloudflare Images focuses on image optimisation and delivery. They serve different purposes and complement each other.

To enable Cloudflare Images on a WordPress site, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Cloudflare dashboard.
  2. Navigate to the “Images” section.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to enable and configure Cloudflare Images for your site.

Note that Cloudflare Images is not implemented via the APO plugin; it is a separate service within Cloudflare. For detailed documentation, you can visit the Cloudflare Images documentation.

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.