Cloudflare Image

Sorry I am new to this,

I wanted to offload my image from WordPress Media to Cloudflare, however, when I upload image to Cloudflare, I notice they are fixing a website & image URL for me, which makes the job very hard (Normally I will just change all the images URL to cdn.xxxx.com/image-xxx

But they are giving me links such as imagedelivery.net/fowjdhf3fh2342 when I upload.

Been searching online for tutorials, but can’t find any. Does anybody have any tutorial on how can I offload picture from WordPress to Cloudflare image? Thank you.

I found one, https://developers.cloudflare.com/images/

uh, have read that from the start and did not find any idea regarding my issue. This is the tutorial i need to migrate to cloudflare image:

Does anybody have any tutorial on how can I offload pictures from WordPress to Cloudflare image?

It would have to be done by a plugin similar to this one. But I don’t think such a thing exists yet because “Images” is so new.

1 Like

yeah, I need some guidance on how to do it, just subscribed to it and thought it will generate a same link (Image Name Link) but they generate a random link, changing all the image links for my website would be a big hassle for me …

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.