Cloudflare has not issued a any SSL certificate for any of my subdomains over 10h

What is the name of the domain?

0jn.net

What is the error number?

This site can’t provide a secure connection

What is the error message?

test.example.com uses an unsupported protocol. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

What is the issue you’re encountering

Cloudflare has not issued a any SSL certificate for any of my subdomains, and I have 28 records under this domain, 27 of which are proxied by Cloudflare. I tried to re-enable the universal Certificate SSL, but more than 9 hours later, it still didn’t work. I have a valid SSL certificate deployed on my server.

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?

Yes

What is the current SSL/TLS setting?

Full (strict)

What are the steps to reproduce the issue?

N/A

Screenshot of the error

The domain you posted is not using Cloudflare name servers. Is this domain on a Business Plan CNAME setup?

https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?fc7383a0b6f8493d9bceb31943058175

Firstly, Thx for your response.

In fact, my DNS zone file is hosted by Cloudflare Partner. I don’t need to point my NS to Cloudflare.

Aldrich

hiya, Is there any other way to reactivate the certificate issuing service?

I’m not entirely familiar with that setup. Did the Cloudflare Partner give you access to the zone they’re hosting for you? Do the Analytics show that your traffic is going through the same zone you’re checking certificates in?

2 Likes

Of course, I can confirm that my traffic is going through the Cloudflare CDN proxy, I can see the Cf-Cache-Status and Cf-Ray in Headers, and beyond that, the IP address parsed belongs to AS13335.

hiya,

There are still no edge certificates in my domain ssl record.

hiya,

Hello,

If you could please reach out to your partner of this zone. So they can work with us to remedy this issue within a ticket. I would contact them then have them reach out to us, so we can resolve this.

2 Likes

Hi,

I can’t contact them for the moment, but I can change the DNS record through their platform. Could you please help me submit a ticket?

hello

Please stop bumping this topic with meaningless replies. Cloudflare does not make changes to customer settings. You need to contact your Cloudflare partner as previously directed.

2 Likes