Cloudflare free problems with woocommerce

Hello! I am new to the community and this is my first time posting. My name is Juanra Úbeda and I write from Spain! We have a problem with a client’s website that we have gone through Cloudflare. I tell you, when we activate Cloudflare the buy button stops working in unique products and sometimes in the product archive. Even the header cart button fails and sometimes if you refresh it works and sometimes it doesn’t… it’s crazy! We also have wprocket and I have removed the wocommerce cookies that they recommend and it works somewhat better but it still fails… Can you give me any idea how to fix the problem? do i have to upgrade plan? we are a bit lost…

I assume the site was working properly with WP Rocket before you added Cloudflare? Does the site still work in grey-cloud mode?

If you haven’t already, I’d try disabling all Cloudflare settings, and re-enabling them one at a time to see if you can pinpoint what’s not working.

You might also try disabling WP Rocket to see if Cloudflare works then. There could be bad interaction between the two.

thanks for trying to help me @gh11! :smiley: The problem has to come from Cloudflare since we have tried with rocket disabled, rocket enabled with the Cloudflare option configured and nothing. The best thing we have been able to verify is that with the Super Page Cache for Cloudflare plugin everything works except the “normal” cart that comes by default with woocommerce, in Elementor we have another button that is without the possibility of variations and it does not work… The server where we have it is a plesk, I’ll pass you screenshots in case you see something strange. As for Cloudflare, we only have one rule applied, which is to cache everything. Should we add something else or remove something that is activated by default?
Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software Currently I only have wprocket activated, I have this plugin deactivated because what I tell you about fails. thanks :smiley:

I haven’t used Super Page Cache for Cloudflare", but I bet your trouble is multiple layers of caching. Have you tried disabling that plugin? Even through it looks like SPCC is WooCommerece-aware, it’s probably not aware of the other caching taking place via WP-Rocket.

what do you use to correctly configure wordpress and woocommerce? is it better to activate the APO option? or upload any plan? I see that the €200 plan allows you to set advanced rules that could remove woocommerce cookies from caching

[image]

Have a look at Cookies prefixes that always bypass cache. With APO, it will bypass cache for the cookies listed.

yes, I think that with this we have to make it work… on Thursday we will do the test, I will tell you

what do you use to correctly configure wordpress and woocommerce? is it better to activate the APO option? or upload any plan? I see that the €200 plan allows you to set advanced rules that could remove woocommerce cookies from caching

Why Cloudflare? What are your needs? Are you attempting to resolve speed issues? APO is great, but it’s good to get clear on what the issues are and where you’re experiencing them.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.