Hey cloudflare community, I have a problem. I got a new ISP last week and they hooked me up with a static IP, everything was fine. Since I got really good upload speed, I decided to stream some games on twitch, so i downloaded streamlabs and started streaming.
Today I started streamlabs but on every widget it just tells me to go to sreamlabs.com and enter a reCAPTCHA. So I went there, clicked on the box, and I got redirected to streamlabs.com. But in streamlabs it still just shows these “one more step…” messages…I tried:
- a maleware scan with malewarebytes
- rebooting my router (HITRON CGNv4)
- rebooting my PC
- fillig in these captchas on different browsers (chrome, edge, IE)
- deleting cookies (chrome)
- incognito mode (chrome)
- talking to the streamlabs support, they just told me that cloudflare probably flagged my IP
- the privacy pass chrome extension (didn’t help, because on most sites I just get looped)
- checked my IP on projecthoneypot.org, they had no data, I still whitelisted my IP
- using a VPN, everything worked fine
While trying to get to the support.streamlabs[.]com (also had the same problem with support.cloudflare[.]com) site, I had difficulties filling in the captcha code, because I just got looped (It even looped with privacy pass, which was quite weird to witness).
So I have no idea what to do…Is there a way to resolve this? Will it go away after two weeks?
Thanks in advance,
EDIT: Also when my IP is not listed on projecthoneypot.org, am I wrong assuming my IP isn’t the problem?
What could be the problem?