I have an /api/ folder on my web server that serves REST API to my software. For a reason I dont know, one of my clients cant access the API anymore. On the firewall logs I see:
27 Jul, 2020 13:45:09
So what I did is to add two firewall rules:
- IP Whitelist equals the customer IP to “Allow” mode
- URI contains /api to “Allow” mode.
I can see on rules the traffic and a small graph on the activity last 24 hours.
But guess what, that specific customer still can’t access my API, on firewall logs I still see Challange/Block for that IP, even it is whitelisted both with the URI.
Then, I added a page rule mydomain.com/api/* to Disable Security and guess what, I still see the Challange/Block for that IP.
Ok Cloudflare thank you for that, it really helps!!