Cloudflare failed to transfer my domain and I haven't heard back in over a week

I transferred a domain to CF that was set to expire shortly. Somehow during the transfer process the domain was “stuck” – I don’t know why. Everything looked fine from my end. I emailed support and got this response a week ago:

Ticket ID #2273801

Today I just got an email saying the transfer was rejected. The whois says Registry Expiry Date: 2022-10-09T08:01:25Z, but I’m worried something will fail and I may lose the domain or it may expire.

If there’s someone who can help me, please reach out. This domain is very important to me and I don’t like feeling in limbo, who knows what might happen.

Thanks.

Maybe @Laurie or @Gloria have some insight into the registry. They usually check on these issues and let users know how to proceed. By end of day today most likely.

@sdayman This issue was escalated to our Engineering team, I see that they have provided some information related to this domain, I will update this ticket shortly, thank you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.