CLOUDFLARE Error : Unable to activate cloudflare from Cpanel

I have domain https://shubhamdubey.tech

Earlier I used a hosting provider which didn’t provided cpanel Cloudflare support and I had to configure cloudflare manually by registering to cloudflare and configuring all the records but now I shifted to other hosting provider which provides cpanel cloudflare support which I want to use but whenever I click alter cloudflare button by selecting my domain under cloudflare I get this msg :

CLOUDFLARE ERROR : Sorry there was a problem activating cloudflare for this domain or the email address {redacted} this is normally caused by the email address or domain name already existing on the cloudflare system.

I removed my domain from cloudflaredotcom in hope that it will fix this issue but still I’m getting the same message.

Is there any perticular steps I need to take care of? Or I have to ask cloudflare to delete my a/c entirely(I don’t want to)?

That domain still has Cloudflare name servers bruce and olga, and it’s resolving. What steps did you do to remove your domain from your Cloudflare account?

I re-added my domain into cloudflare and pointed it to server manually using A - record.
My hosting provider asked me to do so.