Cloudflare error 520 when loading page

Hello, I have this domain:https://n9.cl/m53t linked with cloudflare to obtain the ssl certificate. But when I load the page, sometimes, not always, I get this error in the browser: Cloudflare Ray ID: 6231096b2d9eff40. how can I solve that?

There should be more to the message than that, like an actual error number, probably in the 500 range. I do not see any error when I visit that page.

this is the error i get (here’s two screenshots): Captura de pantalla de 2021 02 17 20 55 42 — Postimages, Captura de pantalla de 2021 02 17 21 01 16 — Postimages
it only happens sometimes, most times it works fine.

5xx errors are almost always due to a server error that your host would need to help track down. Sometimes it’s a Cloudflare network issue, but that’s pretty rare.

A 520 error occurs when the connection started on the origin web server, but that the request was not completed. The most common reason why this would occur is that either a program, cron job, or resource is taking up more resources than it should causing the server not to be able to respond to all requests properly.

Review the Quick Fix Ideas in this Community Tip for troubleshooting suggestions.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.