Cloudflare Error 500 not allowing me to access my website

Hello, good afternoon
For about 24 hours I am having problems accessing my website, the error type 500 and is caused by Cloudflare servers, I have checked the status of Cloudflare servers and they say it works, which is totally false.

I have done the tests with my internet connection and VPN (from many countries) and the error is EXACTLY the same.

I request you to solve the problem as soon as possible.

Hola, buenas tardes
Desde hace aproximadamente 24 horas estoy teniendo problemas para acceder a mi sitio web, el error tipo 500 y está provocado por los servidores de Cloudflare, he comprobado la situación de los servidores de Cloudflare y dicen que funciona, cosa es que totalmente falsa.

He hecho las pruebas con mi conexión a Internet y VPN (de muchos países) y el error es EXACTAMENTE el mismo

Solicito que solucionen el problema lo antes posible

I’m sure @jnperamo would have said something by now if Madrid wasn’t working for anybody.

Other countries are showing the same Cloudflare Error as Madrid? I’m able to get to the site through Los Angeles.

Please open a ticket via email to support AT cloudflare DOT com and post the ticket # here so we can re-open and escalate it.

2 Likes

Todo funciona desde mi punto, tengo cuentas desde free hasta enterprise y todos los servicios están operativos, tienes el nombre del dominio asociado?

I have tried with VPN simulating locations in many countries and the error remains the same, the location of the Cloudflare servers does not matter

El dominio aparece en la imagen que he publicado, si me conecto sin el proxy de Cloudflare, funciona perfectamente, el error está en los servidores de Cloudflare

Puedo replicar el error, que raro, que plan tienes?
Envia un email al correo support AT cloudflare DOT com y dinos el numero de ticket.
Una vez lo tengas, escalare el ticket para que le echen un vistazo lo antes posible.

1 Like

Perfecto, muchas gracias

Me responden esto:

Thank you for contacting Cloudflare Support.

A 500 error is a server-side error indicating that the origin web server had an error during the request. Since Cloudflare does not generate 500s, you would need to work with your hosting provider to examine your error logs and identify potential issues.

Your plan type grants you access to Support via our Cloudflare Community. Users who post topics in the Community have a median first reply time of under one hour!

Before you post, search the Community to see if your question has already been answered.

If you didn’t find your answer in an existing post, start a new thread (don’t forget to include “Cloudflare Error 500 not allowing me to access my website” in the details).

If you don’t receive a reply within 72 hours or if the replies do not answer your question, reply to your own Community post with your ticket number xxxxx and at mention @MoreHelp to bring your post to our attention. You also have full access to our detailed troubleshooting guides in the Help Center and our Developer documentation.

This is an automated response, which we hope has answered your question.

Tienes el numero del ticket?

Si, yo lo había ocultado.
El numero es #2362565

Puedes decir que te sale en la pagina: https://www.miroctum.com/cdn-cgi/trace ?

fl=367f54
h=www.miroctum.com
ip=[IP Oculta]
ts=1643480230.742
visit_scheme=https
uag=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.99 Safari/537.36
colo=MAD
http=http/3
loc=ES
tls=TLSv1.3
sni=plaintext
warp=off
gateway=off

He probado desactivando Cloudflare en mi dominio, para probar si el fallo está en mi web o en Cloudflare. Mi sitio web tiene certificado autofirmado, pero se puede acceder.
Si vuelvo a activar Cloudflare, me parece el mismo error 500

He escalado el ticket, mientras tanto sabes que plan de CF tienes?

Plan gratuito (Free)

Perfecto, luego voy a probar a ver si consigo reproducir el error por mi parte.
Que configuracion de SSL tienes?

Modo SSL Completo

I have decided to use another Cloudflare account to force assign me another IP and DNS.
Now OK

Hello,

I did not see any Websites added under your account. Please tell me if the issue still persists?

I heard that this one cleared up, then a new one cropped up for Paris for someone else. Also escalated.