Cloudflare-email.net appears in the Spamhaus database and is currently having all e

cloudflare-email.net appears in the Spamhaus database and is currently having all emails blocked by iCloud

This… :point_up:
About 8 hours ago :frowning:

We have the same problem, we use cloudflare to reroute emails to intercom and now the emails are received as spam.

My issue was resolved within about 3 hours. Apple use the Spamhaus Database on their servers to filter email - I was hoping they might apply an exception, but the issue was resolved while on the phone to them. Unfortunately, Spamhaus will not accept a report from anyone that isn’t “authorative” (i.e. from Cloudflare) and Cloudflare won’t accept a support request because I’m on a free plan simply to use Email routing. From what I can tell, this happens often, but fortunately this is the first time I’ve experienced it. I lost a few emails, but thankfully the log indicates the senders were not of great importance.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.