I have a small office setup
- 3 web servers all have certs assigned to them.
- pfsense + HAproxy configured to listen on port 443
- HAproxy have conditional rule to route the traffic to the corresponding server based on the host name in the requested URL as follow:
- https: QC.domain.c.o.m > Srv01
- https: Web.domain.c.o.m > Srv02
- https: doc.domain.c.o.m > Srv03
The setup works great if HTTP proxy(CDN) is turned off for DNS records on Cloudflare, but once i turn them on i get Error 522 “Connection timed out”
it seems that Cloudflare dont pass the actual requested url back to the firewall when CDN is enabled, or i could be missing a setting !!
What’s your SSL setting here?
Are there any firewall rules in place on, or in front If your haproxy? Make sure this IPs are allowed:
That’s a snippet of my haproxy config. Very basic…
Try this solution and please update if it works
This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.