Cloudflare domain and dns support

dash-dns

i don’t advise anyone to transfer domain to cloud flare , i have a problem with nameserver and now my website is offline , i opened ticket from 9 hours ago and the support never solved the problem

i will wait until 60 days finish and i will transfer my domain to other provider

Ticket : 1646025

Problem with nameserver

9 hours is a pretty short window to wait for a response. If you post the Ticket # here, one of the mods might push it along.

Or you could describe the problem and the Community can help you with it.

1 Like

i had transfer my domain to cloudflare and when i removed site from my account and added it again i got this message

> ### Complete your nameserver setup
**> **
**> ********.com is not yet active on Cloudflare.
**> **
> ####
**> **
> 1. Log in to your registrar account
**> **
> If you’re not sure who your registrar is, you can use WHOIS.
**> **
> Remove these nameservers:
**> **
> arnold.ns.cloudflare.com
**> **
> nora.ns.cloudflare.com
**> **
> #### 2. Replace with Cloudflare’s nameservers
**> **
> Nameserver 1
**> **
> arnold.ns.cloudflare.com
**> **
> Click to copy
**> **
> Nameserver 2
**> **
> nora.ns.cloudflare.com
**> **
> Click to copy
**> **
> Save your changes.
**> **
> It may take up to 24 hours for your registrar to process this change. Once processed, your site will become active on Cloudflare. You will receive an email to confirm when your status is updated.

i dont know why cloudflare dont have admin panel for domain and how we can add or edit nameserver into domain

i added ticket from 9 hors ago to fix this problem but nothing

Let’s see if @SamRhea has seen this before.

1 Like

Thanks for flagging me.

We don’t support native transfers of a domain between accounts; our accounts team is working on that though. Each account will issue a different set of nameservers for a domain, effectively requiring new NS setup (part of why we don’t recommend that as a workaround right now). I’ll make sure to check in with support on that ticket.

2 Likes
closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.