CloudFlare domain adding issue (.li domain zone)

Cloudflare show me error that domain did not registered after few days of registration.

I tried to add domain in " .li " domain zone. I cannot contact them directly because it’s stopped provide support completely for free users and just sent automatic reply. Also, as I said before, Help Center login still show error message “SSO error …”

Very poor and slow support so I do not want to upgrade my plan.

Hi @m116,

This should help you troubleshoot the issue:

I checkd domain by WHOIS service and register it with CloudFlare nameservers, so WHOIS show me CF nameservers. Also domain in ACTIVE state and ready to work, but CloudFlare looks like cannot add domains in this new “.li” zone, but I cannot reach support to say them about that Dashboard issue.

You can’t set Cloudflare nameservers before you add the domain, that’s most likely the issue here.

2 Likes

You just received a reply two minutes after your post, and another one with what is most likely the cause two minutes after your second post. That’s definitely not “poor and slow” in my book.

I don’t know when you said this. You have only one other post in the year since you joined, and it’s about IP addresses of your site’s visitors.

3 Likes

I asked about SSO error from another account before and you can find same issue from another people - it’s still not fixed.

I cannot understand why I need to ask community - this is CloudFlare dashboard issue, may be you can check just try to add any .li domain to make sure.

I do not want to ask for general support but why I cannot report about this bug directly?

Вс, 21 нояб. 2021 г. в 16:43, sdayman via Cloudflare Community <[email protected]>:

From what you have described, no it’s not. You said you changed the nameservers to Cloudflare’s before adding your domain, that is not the correct way to do it and can lead to unwanted consequences.

Your domain needs to resolve, as outlined in the tip I linked to earlier, then you can add it and then change the nameservers.

2 Likes

Definitely not a dashboard bug.

1 Like

Hmm I did this for another new registered domains without any problems before. I will try to change name servers and create any A record.

Вс, 21 нояб. 2021 г. в 18:31, domjh via Cloudflare Community <[email protected]>:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.