Cloudflare does not show me the zones available for transfer

Hi everyone,
I’m new to cloudlfare. I want to transfer one of my domains from gandi, I have unlock the clientTransferProhibited and have an authorization code. But when I go to the transfer page, I can’t perform any action? Is it normal?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to help me :slight_smile:

Do you have any domain already active in your Cloudflare account that is eligible for transfer?

Can you share one such domain so I can take a look?

Note that your domain must already be active in your Cloudflare account before you can transfer it to Cloudflare Registrar.

1 Like

Hi @GeorgeAppiah , honestly, I’m not sure what this means.
The domain in question is tewouda.com

Best regards

As noted on the transfer instructions page, all domains using Cloudflare Registrar must use Cloudflare DNS on a full setup. You cannot transfer a domain that’s not already using Cloudflare’s nameservers.

So if you want to transfer your domain to Cloudflare, step zero is to add your site/domain to Cloudflare AND change your nameservers at your current domain registrar to the pair provided by Cloudflare. This is a prerequisite, and you cannot begin the transfer process without this.

1 Like

My bad, I didn’t read the DNS part, thanks @GeorgeAppiah . I will try this asap.

Best regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.