Cloudflare does not respond to refund requests

I accidentally paid for the business plan annually($2,400).
I requested a refund, but all I received was a response saying I would be given a credit.

However, I don’t have a domain on Cloudflare, and I have no plans to use Cloud Play’s features.
Do I have to pay $2400 for Cloudflare that I don’t use? Cloudflare refuses to help me based on their refund policy.

Other cases get refunds, so why don’t they give me a refund?

I will continue to raise the issue until I receive a refund.

my ticket number : #3190687

Hi,

This is already being worked on internally, as long as you have the annual business plan and features active on the domain. that you went through the multiple step order for we cannot move forward with your request.

Please note as stated in the terms that you agreed to upon ordering Self-Serve Subscription Agreement

Section 4.3 No Refunds

FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE. YOU WILL BE BILLED IN FULL FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION TERM IN WHICH YOU CANCEL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE UNUSED PORTION OF SUCH SUBSCRIPTION TERM. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the Paid Services through the end of your current Subscription Term. We may, in our sole discretion, provide a refund, discount, or credit (“Credits”) to you in a specific instance, however the provision of Credits in a specific instance does not entitle you to Credits in the future for similar instances or obligate us to provide additional Credits.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.