Cloudflare DDos Protection is Blocking Api Callbacks on my Website

Recently my website was DDos attacked and I had to switch ON “I’m Under Attack” mode in my cloudflare dashboard, it really helped to get my website back up and running.

But I have a callback url on my website that is being called whenever payment is being paid to merchant account that credits them in my database. I think Cloudflare DDos Protection is Blocking Api Callbacks on my Website.

Please I need help as my website is useless if people cannot make payments, so what I was thinking is if its possible to exempt a particular link/url from cloudflare DDos Protection or if there is any other way please help me out

Yes, you can do that via a page rule and changing the security level for that particular path.

Oh thank God, atleast there is something that can be done…
But I don’t know how to set a Page Rule or Change Security Level for that particular path, is there any way you can assist with that?

What exactly is unclear about the page rule UI? Post a screenshot of what you tried.

I just checked my Dashboard and saw the Page Rule button. Everything is relatively easy, thanks for your help but one more last thing, in this case what Security Level should I select?

Essentially Off would be the best choice in your case.

Thank you very much. All working great now!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.