Cloudflare custom domains

Hi all, I’m using a social media tool for campaigns. They constantly getting attacked and I asked them, “are you using Cloudflare” to handle the attacks.

They said:

We really want to use Cloudflare, but we offer custom domains to our agency clients and Enterprise clients for their campaigns. Cloudflare doesn’t work with custom domains. We identified the IP block used by the bots and killed the entire range. That seems to have stopped the attacks for now. If anyone knows of a great CDN that works with custom domains and subdomains, let us know!

Does anyone here know if this is true and there is nothing they can do about it and thus they cant use Cloudflare? The reason I ask is also because one of my clients wants to have something similar in the near future too.

What would be a wise setup?

While Cloudflare does offer SaaS solutions for providers, I can’t speak to the specifics of compatibility with your particular vendor. If they’re wanting to make use of Cloudflare, but aren’t sure of their integration options, perhaps they should reach-out to Cloudflare directly.

Cloudflare for SaaS Providers | Cloudflare

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.