Cloudflare classified all my emails SPAM

Since they day I turned on Cloudflare on my website, all emails sending from my website are classified as SPAM. These emails are coming from a Contact Form on my website. I am using Sendinblue as my SMTP service for the Contact Form and this is what I received:

550-Your message to <[email protected]> was classified as SPAM. 550-Please add more content, cut down on HTML links, use fewer naughty words 550-etc. Also, ask your IT dept to make sure your mailserver has REVERSEDNS, 550 SPF, DKIM, and is not on any black lists. Your score: 100

When I temporary Pause Cloudflare on my site, then everything is running smoothly.

What can I do on Cloudflare to avoid this situation?

Add Records as the warning calls it:

You need to set the SPF, DKIM, DMARC records. This #tutorial be of help adding those records:

What has Sendinblue suggested is impacting delivery?

Your web server will be connecting to your Sendinblue account from its own IP whether Cloudflare is active or paused.

I am curious about the origin of the SMTP failure message. Is your message being rejected by Sendinblue or is your domain mailbox issuing that rejection?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.