Cloudflare Charged my account $1,361.19 USD instead of $25 pro plan

Hello,

I recently requested to cancel a pro plan downgrade of 1 domain on Cloudflare that cost $25 USD.

On Jun 8, 2024, I noticed an invoice with a bank transaction made through my PayPal (bank) from Cloudflare.

They made 54 transactions from my PayPal account with a total of $1,361.19 USD.

I tried to call Cloudflare, but I don’t have an enterprise account, so there is no call support and no chat support.

I have requested a refund, and here’s my ticket number: #3292554

Thanks in advance

Yikes, that’s not good. I have escalated the ticket, all we have to do now is wait.

5 Likes

Thank you so much. It is stressful as I have other bills to pay. I hope they respond sooner.

1 Like

Understood and rest assured that I (and others watching this thread) can fully emphasize with it being stressful.
Just to set the right expectations, these issues are taking at least several days to get addressed and might go on for longer if engineering gets involved.

If this ends up taking too much time and you need the money back ASAP, the best advice I can give you is to do what you have to do to get the money back, whether its through cloudflare, paypal or your bank.

3 Likes

Thank you again @jnperamo. I appreciate your advice. I have initiated a claim with PayPal, and they are waiting for Cloudflare’s response, which I guess will take longer (I hope not), too. I will also follow up with my bank to see if they can do something. Have a great day.

Maybe I will stay on the free plan…for now.

Hello @jnperamo

Trust you are well. Thank you for your concern and support. I got a refund. Have a great week ahead.

Kind regards

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.