Cloudflare Challenge on all the sites I visit

Yeah. I have got a tips about my reverse proxy box. Did turn it off yesterday. Doing some checks on it as I types. Didn’t find anything when I just had a quick look at it earlier.

I’ve already attempted to make a ticket when this first happened. But got rejected since I dont as a non enterprise customer dont have access to such nice things. :slight_smile:

I can make a new request if that is better.

I’ve escalated the ticket for you, but it’s the weekend now :stuck_out_tongue:

Could you also please send an example of a resource on dash.cloudflare.com that 403’s for you? With the cf-ray header, you can find it in the chrome network tab

Make sure you click the “Preserve log” checkbox to show requests that happened before form submission

It should look like this:

Just make sure you only share the cf-ray, and nothing else as requests to dash.cloudflare.com will probably contain sensitive information

1 Like

Thanks! And yeah, weekend doesn’t make a difference for mye experienced issues :see_no_evil: but don’t expect much to happen over a weekend support-wise.

I will make a comment on the case for it. Or did you want it here?

Both :slight_smile:

This is the cf-ray header from dash page :slight_smile:

Tried to send email with the same picture.
But it then got classified as SPAM.

Remote Server returned ‘554 5.0.0 < #5.0.0 smtp; Your email to group support – cloudflare.com was rejected due to spam classification. The owner of the group can choose to enable message moderation instead of bouncing these emails. More information can be found here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/168383.>

This is when sending from my email account. The email is not sending from my IP address, it is going from Microsoft Office365 Outlook service.

Support should have created a ticket for you to discuss this. From what they told me they asked for some more details :slight_smile:

Ticket number #2450781.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.