Cloudflare CDN doesnt seem to be working for my site

I have a paid account and DNS with Cloudflare, and a few days ago i went ahead and setup the Cloudflare for wordpress plugin and configured accordingly. All looks ok but my website does not look to be getting served by the Cloudflare CDN which is part of the Cloudflare APO.
Using a few third party tools to check and they all show my site isn’t using a CDN, and pagespeed tests are still identical to prior to the enablement of Cloudflare APO.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Is your website proxied? :orange:
You can check via your DNS Record Tabs. Ensure the records for your website (example.com, and www) show as Proxied/orange clouded.

Cloudflare has a guide on verifying APO works/is active here:

Can you share the URL/domain of your website? If it’s not private, it would make debugging much easier.

Hi,
It would be great if you could share your website URL so that we can check the response header of your requests. It might be possible that the cache-control response header is set to no-cache, max-age=0 which is telling Cloudflare not to cache the page/content.

But without looking at the response headers it is hard to tell. That is why it is important for you to share your website URL.

Hi, the domain is onehq.nz

You don’t have your apex (onehq.nz) proxied.
Enable Cloudflare Proxy to take advantage of Cloudflare’s cache and APO.
Click “Edit” on the DNS Record, and then click on DNS only, which should turn to proxied, and then save.

Then wait a bit for DNS Propagation, and retest

worked a treat!
thanks