CloudFlare Causes Revolution Slider Plugin (WordPress) Error

I have been having problems with Cloudflare causing an error/disabling my Revolution Slider Plugin on my WordPress website. I think I may have found the issue from a Cloudflare Community article: “After running a Cloudflare Diagnostic test, we were able to correct some security problems with our server that we were unaware of, related to DNSSEC. This has resolved the problem.” As my entire homepage is designed with Revolution Slider sliders, my whole Homepage becomes blank…which is a huge issue. The only way I can correct my website is by purging the Cloudflare Cache. However, that only works for a few hours. I’ve been dealing with this issue for a full year and couldn’t figure out the issue. Please help!

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you please submit a ticket so we can take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing?

Kindly,

Hello,

I thought I did submit a ticket. I also had posted my question on the community board. Am I doing something wrong?

-Jason

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.