Cloudflare Can't Verify my domain Nameservers

Cloud flare cant verify my Name servers, showing Pending Verification, But when I look into “into DNS” Name Servers are Updated as “Tegan And Thomas”. But in Cloudflare, shows pending verification. also, I contacted my domain providers they saying that NS is already updated as “Tegan and Thomas”, its a bug from Cloudflare. the funny part is my website is working fine and all HTTP, mx request are coming from Cloudflare how is it possible???

1 Like

Domain?

adivinartec.com

Your domain appears to be properly set up. Have you tried clicking the re-check button?

1 Like

Hi @adivinartec, a tip with some ideas here, https://community.Cloudflare.com/t/community-tip-fixing-pending-nameserver-update/75415. It looks as if DNSSEC is active on that account and will need to be deactivated before the changes will take effect.

2 Likes

Yes i tried that, but not working.

Thanks for your Support, i will Try that,

I have a similar issue.

You have no domains associated with the account you used to post. You would first need to add a domain to Cloudflare using the “+ Add Site” feature before you can be assigned nameservers/ begin the activation process…

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.