Cloudflare bug with cache everything

I have a single page rule to the domain sitepor500.com.br which says CACHE EVERYTHING. If you access the domain https://www.sitepor500.com.br/ on your browser you will see that my server is responding with this header:

cache-control: public, max-age=604800

However every single time I access the URL above it always shows in the responding header:

cf-cache-status: MISS

I use cache everything for a long time and never had a problem, but now this time I am facing this problem. Despite configuring CACHE EVERYTHING and despite my server returning headers that tells CLOUDFLARE to cache the request, it isnt caching the request at all!

You might not be hitting the exact same edge server in your local Cloudflare datacenter every time, so it takes quite a few times for that cache to load everywhere. I got a HIT on my first try, so someone else near Los Angeles has been visiting your site.

Thanks, that explains a lot! Indeed, after 3 or 4 requests I get HIT on the header! Thanks a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.