Cloudflare Breaking Elementor SIte

Hi…The topic of Cloudflare breaking an Elementor site was discussed before with the following answer given:

You can try adding the following rule to your Cloudflare settings:

/wp-content/plugins//elementor/.php:no-cache

This rule will tell Cloudflare to not cache any files in the /wp-content/plugins/elementor/ directory.
If you are still having problems after trying these steps, you can contact Cloudflare support for help.

Can someone please explain exactly how and where this rule should be added? There are multiple areas where rules are created, and there are multiple settings connected with rule creation that has made this seemly simple advice confusing to me.

Thank you in advance.

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

The best place for that rule is Cache Rules.

Hi, thank you for that. I looked at the Cloudflare page for setting up a cache rule, and I don’t understand which “field” setting I should apply for setting up a cache rule for: /wp-content/plugins//elementor/.php:no-cache

Would you happen to know? Thank you.

I can see your file extension is .php, you can choose one field is file extension. Another one you can choose one of the field matching the hostname, or URI, cookie etc. You can read more at Cache Rules settings · Cloudflare Cache (CDN) docs.

1 Like

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.