Cloudflare Bought Domain Not Working With Infinityfree

I bought a domain using Cloudflare and I want to use infinityfree as a host. I don’t know how to change my domains nameservers over to infinityfree’s ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com.

Im new to this stuff and have no idea how to make it work.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

So the domain is registered at Cloudflare Registar and you want to change the domain nameservers to some other different than Cloudflare, correct?

If so, if the domain name is registered at Cloudflare Registrar, unfortunately, currently you cannot change the nameservers if you use Cloudflare as a domain registrar. Currently, Cloudflare Registrar only lets you use Cloudflare name servers. If you want to use external name servers, you’d have to transfer your domain registration to a different registrar:

This:

From above article:

You add and configure the needed DNS records which you can point your Infinityfreee hosting IP address (I assume they are offering this kind of service too).

By navigating to the DNS tab of Cloudflare dasboard for your domain name, click on the “Add new record” to add them, or “Edit link” next to the desired hostname to edit the IP address for the existing one.

Useful articles which include instructions and pictures for help with navigating the DNS tab at Cloudflare:

1 Like

If you bought the domain from Cloudflare follow @fritex method

If you bought the domain from any another domain provider first connect it to Infinity Free Hosting add the Nameserver in your domain provider DNS , Then Connect it to Cloudflare , Cloudflare shows 2 Nameservers to add then in your domain provider add the Nameservers .

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.