Cloudflare Blocking Phishing Link with the Wrong Paths

Hi,

I reported a few phishing links to Cloudflare, and got the reply that they blocked the link, but the fact is the link I reported and the link they blocked are not the same.

For example, I reported hxxps://cloudflare-ipfs.com/ipfs/QmNP7iJx7dFre9V5R4j9p1MhtbHDyLrLMKmJPpoTnSZSPf#[email protected],
note that there was this special character # in the link, but Cloudflare replied me that they blocked the link hxxps://cloudflare-ipfs.com/ipfs/QmNP7iJx7dFre9V5R4j9p1MhtbHDyLrLMKmJPpoTnSZSPf%[email protected]
note that they replaced the # with %.
This also happened with a few other phishing links I reported, all of which contained # but Cloudflare replaced the # with % and therefore blocked the wrong links.

Does anyone have any suggestions what I should do? I replied Cloudflare’s mail explaining that they blocked the wrong links but got no reply.

Thanks for your help!

Thomsen

Hi Thomsen,

My name is Damian and I work on the support team here at Cloudflare.

Thank you for taking the time to raise the abuse report.

I’ve had a chat with our trust and safety team and they have asked if you could email [email protected] with the details here and they will look into this from there.

regards,
Damian

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.