Cloudflare blocking my IP?

You are likely to have a dynamic IP so it changes. It may be the previous network with that IP caused the issue.

0 Likes

Yep, same problem for me.
Have tried everything, and my ISP have static public IP.

Just need to wait. Don’t know why this happend? And why does so many get this issue at the same time? Cloudflare, please explain.

0 Likes

Topics merged to keep everyone ‘on track’.
It’s pointless to discuss this in multiple threads.

1 Like

Would that not show up on Honeypot?
Also the fact that multiple people have this problem might suggest something at CF is the issue.

0 Likes

I’m in discussion with the support team on this, suspect (as one person mentioned) a rash of attacks overnight that spoofed a lot of ip ranges…investigating the issue.

7 Likes

today i came onto my computer wasn’t able to access any websites with cloudflare, for one esea.net is blocked for me when i go to it this is what it says

Error 1020 Ray ID: 4b0dc3e8c9c2caa2 • 2019-03-01 20:08:51 UTC

Access denied

What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

other websites when i go to them show

One more step

Please complete the security check to access www.faceit.com

Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?

Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.

What can I do to prevent this in the future?

If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.

If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.

Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Check out the browser extension in the [Chrome Store]

pleaseeeeee help ive tried many things and have no idea how to fix this.

0 Likes

Cannot access any websites using cloudflare

I have the same issue, starting from today, it is very annoying, hopefully to be resolved soon.

1 Like

same thing! today! i need it fixed !!!

0 Likes

I have had this problem yesterday into this morning and it is now fixed. I restarted my router and left for an hour. Came back, tried it and it worked fine. Not sure if that is what fixed it or if something on cloudflares side was fixed. Good luck.

2 Likes

:frowning: dang i did that but it still dont work

0 Likes

I once had a similar issue, but it has been resolved without need for repair.

0 Likes

Came here to report the same issue others are having: getting the cloudflare captcha on many sites I visit out of nowhere. Checked my IP address on projecthoneypot.org and many other sites, came out clean. All devices are malware free and up to date.

I’m going to unplug the router overnight and hope my ISP gives me a new IP address, but I shouldn’t have to do that. Why can’t Cloudflare tell me:

1. why my IP address has been blocked
  2. what I can do to get the IP address cleared?
0 Likes

The issue is now resolved for me, for seemingly no reason. I had tried turning off my router for a few minutes a few times, to no avail. With no other action, I can now connect to websites normally. Perhaps CF fixed something on their end or my IP was cleared over time (over the course of one day), either way I hope CF can prevent this from happening again.

0 Likes

This issue is still NOT resolved for me it has now been almost 2 days I would really like to know what is going on with this.And why a company I have never heard of is interfering with my day to day life. I can not access faceit.com without a captcha, I can not load faceitclient without (faceit.coms anti-cheat). I can not access esea.net without a captcha request. I can not access escapefromtarkov homepage without a captcha request. I can not access the actual game of escapefromtarkov because of this problem. Can we get a official responds to this? Or is there one some where I can be linked 2 ? plz fix

0 Likes

Cloudflare is protecting the websites you are trying to visit. It has been covered multiple times in this thread why you may be receiving the challenges. @cloonan has already mentioned that it is being looked into, why more people are receiving captchas.

2 Likes

Agreed AND it would be helpful to contact site owners involved because they may be applying additional restrictions based on ASN, Country etc.

3 Likes

im getting this still but i can access the websites again tho. Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?

Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.

will this go away cause its abit annoying having to deal with it everytime i go to websites that have cloudflare

0 Likes

To protect the website you are visiting.

Please read this post that has been linked to several times already here. Yes, if your reputation is clean, it will reset.

2 Likes

It’s impossible to expect sites to disable security but if you try to work with the volunteers in this community, people will try to help. Please remember, this is a very unique issue that hundreds of millions are not.

Have you followed all other suggestions?
What specific browser, OS and/devices’s are you testing with?
What’s your ISP, IP or anything else you can think of that can help?
Have you contacted the site owners?
Is your browser blocking any trackers or cookies?
Does your browser delete cookies or site data when closed?
Do you use any browser plugins or system utilities that block or clear history?

1 Like

The Web page access server returns a 403 error and needs to include the verification code in the returned information to prove that it is not a robot. How can I solve this problem? Thank you.TIM%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20190304115740

0 Likes