Cloudflare blocked our VPS, cant access anything

I would normally have said:

However, I would also like to introduce you to @sdayman’s very good analogy to the situation:

1. For the first screenshot:

It seems like access was attempted to oauth.id.jumpcloud.com, and that this request was being challenged by the WAF.

That is a decision made by Jumpcloud, and their current WAF configuration.

Only Jumpcloud can help you there, assuming they want to.

1. For the second screenshot:

The access to the dance party wasn’t dancing that well, which is due to the WAF configuration that the operators of the dance party domain has.

If the operator has set their “Security level” set to High, but that the IP address has a score, that means that the IP address will be challenged already with a “Security level” on Low, or greater, then this WAF configuration is obviously gives a conflict, if you don’t want the specific IP address to be challenged.

I know very well how sad it is to be passed back and forth.

The above is the reality.

The access, according to your second screenshot, was done from AS51167 Contabo GmbH.

AS51167 Contabo GmbH classify as a hosting / cloud provider.

The inexpensive hosting / cloud providers often attract quite a bit of abusive traffic, because of their pricing.

A lot of website owners therefore restrict traffic from hosting / cloud providers, and especially the inexpensive (and most problematic) ones.

It is indeed ridiculous that you’re downvoting posts just because you can’t take the awful truth.

Cloudflare cannot do anything more than the above, to suggest you to contact Jumpcloud (e.g. the website owner), when you have issues regarding their website.

Good luck!

4 Likes