Cloudflare block google bot

Hello everyone
I am using Cloudflare for almost 2 years and everything in my website was working good, but since on 17 June I have noticed that something is wrong. In first place my website started to have very few visitors in google analytics and I am earning less money in adsense. I talked about this with my hosting and they told me that problem can be in Cloudflare, however I haven’t changed anything in Cloudflare, but when I open security settings in Cloudflare I can see a JS Challenge (Modo bot fight) for some IP, many of them from USA. For example

• Id. de rayo: 727da218acc9c175`
  • Método: GET
  • Versión HTTP: HTTP/2
  • Servidor:
  • Ruta:
  • Cadena de consulta: Cadena de consulta vacía
  • Agente de usuario: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.190 Safari/537.36
  • Dirección IP: 54.198.19.28
  • ASN: AS14618 AMAZON-AES
  • País : United States

example 2:

• Id. de rayo 727d832eb9df3811
  • Método: GET
  • Versión HTTP: HTTP/1.1
  • Servidor:
  • Ruta:
  • Cadena de consulta: Cadena de consulta vacía
  • Agente de usuario: ias-va/3.1 (+https:// www. admantx. com/service-fetcher. html)
  • Dirección IP: 2600:1f18:d7f:1900:ab48:d58c:1f62:de05
  • ASN: AS14618 AMAZON-AES
  • País: United States

How I can know if Cloudflare is blocking Google bot?

These requests are not from Googlebot.

About how to verify Googlebot from Google Search Central. :arrow_down:

Verifying Googlebot

Before you decide to block Googlebot, be aware that the user agent string used by Googlebot is often spoofed by other crawlers. It’s important to verify that a problematic request actually comes from Google. The best way to verify that a request actually comes from Googlebot is to use a reverse DNS lookup on the source IP of the request, or to match the source IP against the Googlebot IP ranges.

More information :arrow_down:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.