Hey CF community!My name's Michael and i've been using Cloudflare for a few years now. I run a web development firm so I run all my clients on Cloudflare. Based on their needs and requests, they get different Cloudflare plans. I recently built a dashboard to help me manage all of the clients so I am going to start using CF APIs for my dashboard to get analytics and execute actions. I have a particular section in the dashboard for client management, each of the buttons in the table opens a new tab and automatically logs into whichever target its pointed to. For instance, here's the flow:
- Website (Opens client site)
- Web Admin (Opens client’s admin panel-- Wordpress or Shopify generally, if it’s all custom this field will be empty.)
- cPanel (Autologs in)
- Webmail (Autologs in)
- Cloudflare (???)
I understand Cloudflare generates a token each time for user logins for security purposes
I also understand there has probably never been a need for what I’m asking.
Here are my questions:
- Is there currently a method of executing autologins based on URLs or cURL requests?
1a. If there is someone please direct me to the method
- If it’s not already a thing, can I make something to auto log me in to my account to manage my clients’ sites?
2a. Is it against the rules?
- If all is well and i’m able to do this it would be for use for my team only and if this doesn’t violate any rules i’d gladly build a file to share with the community if they have similar needs.
I’ve dealt with Cloudflare support before and I love the service. This is my first time making a community topic. Thank you for reading. If you don’t have an answer but are curious, i’m interested to hear what you have to say so drop a reply! Thanks again, have a good one guys.
Here’s my dashboard: