Cloudflare Argo Tunnel Setup

I’m messing around with Cloudflare Argo Tunnels, and I’ve run into an issue

docker run -it --rm --network dockernetwork -v /configs/cloudflared:/home/nonroot/.cloudflared/ cloudflare/cloudflared tunnel login
ran just fine, and created the cert.pem file

I can start tunnels with:
docker run -it --rm --network dockernetwork -v /configs/cloudflared:/home/nonroot/.cloudflared/ cloudflare/cloudflared tunnel --url https://
and they seem to work, however because I’m trying to get multiple tunnels running, and working automatically as part of a docker compose setup, I was trying to get it setup with configuration files, so I tried this command:
docker run -it --rm --network dockernetwork -v /configs/cloudflared:/home/nonroot/.cloudflared/ cloudflare/cloudflared tunnel create

That command runs successfully (except for a part of it)
INFO[2021-08-12T22:28:16Z] Writing tunnel credentials to /home/nonroot/.cloudflared/.json. cloudflared chose this file based on where your origin certificate was found.
INFO[2021-08-12T22:28:16Z] Keep this file secret. To revoke these credentials, delete the tunnel.
INFO[2021-08-12T22:28:16Z] Created tunnel with id

The ID part is blank, and it creates the file as .json

When I try to list the tunnels:
docker run -it --rm --network dockernetwork -v /configs/cloudflared:/home/nonroot/.cloudflared/ cloudflare/cloudflared tunnel list
Error listing tunnels: failed to decode response: json: cannot unmarshal object into Go value of type tunnelstore.Tunnel

docker run -it --rm --network dockernetwork -v /configs/cloudflared:/home/nonroot/.cloudflared/ cloudflare/cloudflared tunnel delete
Error deleting tunnel : incorrect request parameters

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. According to the documentation, everything should be valid, but I can’t list, create or delete tunnels properly, except via manual docker run commands.

Is there anything that coul be suggested?
Thanks

Apparently, this is an issue with :latest
:2021.8.1 works just fine

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.